Explore the documentary heritage through a wide range of online exhibitions, such as Kai Tak Airport, government publicity materials and districts development, etc.
- Behind the Postman Uniform
- Memories we share: Highlights of Archival Records on Government Publicity Materials
- Crossing the Harbour: An Exhibition of Archival Holdings on the Development of Cross-Harbour Transport
- Exhibition of Archival Holdings on the Kai Tak Airport
- Snapshots on Hong Kong's Light Industries in the 1950s & the 1960s
- Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation